RE: Agenda - AGWG Meeting 3rd October 2023

Notes are available at:  https://www.w3.org/2023/10/03-ag-minutes.html

About half the meeting was spent in breakout rooms, so look to the four scratchpad documents for related notes.
Please expect next week to be two hours, as all four groups requested more additional time in the breakout rooms for the live discussion and editing.

From: Bradley Montgomery, Rachael L <rmontgomery@loc.gov>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2023 1:38 PM
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: Agenda - AGWG Meeting 3rd October 2023

The AGWG will be meeting on Tuesday, 3rd October 2023 at 11.00 AM Eastern US (Length: up to 90 minutes).

Agenda

We are going to continue the work from TPAC.

  *   Phrasing Outcomes
  *   Sub-group work in zoom break-out rooms

     *   Refine outcomes
     *   Link the research and user-needs with each outcome (or highlight gaps).

  *   Wrap up & comments (15 mins)
The guidelines we’ll be working on will be (linking to the scratchpads):

  *   Prevent Harm<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S9K4i0CAiTHCWXD0_LnpS90E2l9VC_Xs18UmOXhGzaw/edit>
  *   Control and Focus Appearance<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h-yTITpl9uyIWj2TjCLCWDNzSL9cnQGJeivyW9aJRgI/edit>
  *   Text Appearance and Semantics<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lQcEsBTyEskhCVergFDHDHLdhSGeMrzpp1W8PErFOjA/edit>
  *   User Control<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PhDOIlEQh7AiEomwD_dsZp2AJ26vqhy-4wjR3jsCrFw/edit>

People will self-assign into subgroups for preferred topics.  Please select a topic and review the scratchpad in advance. Ideally fill in any missing research (or look around for some).

Please reply with regrets to group-ag-chairs@w3.org<mailto:group-ag-chairs@w3.org> (only) if you would normally attend this meeting.

To connect to the meeting:

Meeting call-in and zoom information is at this non-public page: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_ag

IRC: http://irc.w3.org  port: 6665 channel #ag