Fwd: WCAG Silver Harm from motion Subgroup, week 8 (final) meeting, September 18 at 9am EDT

Hello Harm from Motion subgroup:

One final reminder that we have our final meeting *this Monday, September
18, at 9am EDT*.

We will review our exploratory draft
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jCOE4cO68V-QUiZEhJNkrQydNmW71ljaCGGu2Zmnlok/edit#heading=h.exosa1brzj4d>
together and ensure that it is ready to turn into a pull request that
represents the output of our group.

*Pre-work request for subgroup members: *I have moved all of our
most refined content to the top of our scratchpad document in a section
titled "Exploratory Draft.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jCOE4cO68V-QUiZEhJNkrQydNmW71ljaCGGu2Zmnlok/edit#heading=h.exosa1brzj4d>"
Please take a look before our meeting on Monday, and fill out anything you
can in advance if you have the specifics to add, such as links to research.

I hope you have been enjoying TPAC and staying healthy!

Rain