Re: WCAG Silver Harm from motion Subgroup, week 6 meeting, August 28 at 9am EDT

We have wrapped up our 6th meeting for our Harm from Motion subgroup. This
means we only have 2 meetings left!

Thank you to Jeanne for already sending this summary and link to the
minutes, repeated here for ease of access:

== Summary

   - We reviewed feedback from AGWG and discussed how to incorporate it
   - Reviewed list of outcomes that were refined during the week
   - Agreed that we will present the list of Outcomes at the AG meeting
   - Agreed to finish a pull request in Github for the Outcomes and user
   needs for September 12

== Minutes
https://www.w3.org/2023/08/28-wcag3-motion-minutes.html

*== Next steps: *

   - *Asynchronous work to do this week: *
      - *All subgroup members:* during the week, continue to add specifics
      to the outcomes we identified
         - Which functional needs and user stories are relevant?
         - What is included/excluded?
         - What are examples of this implemented well and/or poorly?
         - What open questions do we have about this outcome?
      - *Rain: *continue the overall cleanup of the portions we've
      completed to prepare them for the upcoming pull request
   - *What we will do next meeting (September 4, US holiday -- yes, we are
   meeting): *
      - Review everything we've gathered for outcomes and assign specific
      work to finalize the content for our upcoming AG presentation

Warmly,

Rain

[image: Google logo written with braille dots and ASL hands]
Rain Breaw Michaels
Design Lead, Accessibility UX
rainb@google.com