Re: CFC - Adding errata and updating understanding documents for WCAG 2.0 (take 2)

Hey Alastair,
Minor point on the Understanding document update. If as the errata says,
and as was done for WCAG 2.1 those two notes to the success criterion, then
I think the notes in the understanding document are in the wrong place.
They need to be placed in the SC quote section, before the "Intent" header.
I'm also not quite sure why in WCAG 2.1 you removed the current note about
start and end tags, but it seems we should be consistent here too. I
attached a tweaked version of the understanding document which matches the
exact language / formatting we approved for WCAG 2.1. I feel strongly that
we should not introduce a difference between WCAG 2.1 and 2.0 here.

+1 with this tweak, -1 without.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator