Re: British Tourist Authority, England’s national tourist board contrast discussion

When you have two groups each of whom benefits from their condition which harms another group, the only solution I can think of is personalization.  Then everyone gets what they want.

Sheri
---
Sent from Workspace ONE Boxer<https://whatisworkspaceone.com/boxer>