Re: WCAG Silver Harm from motion Subgroup, week 3 meeting, August 7 at 9am EDT

We have wrapped up our 3rd meeting for our Harm from Motion subgroup. Our
focus was on making sure there weren't functional needs that we are
missing.

Meeting minutes: https://www.w3.org/2023/08/07-wcag3-motion-minutes.html

Next steps:

   - *Asynchronous work to do this week: *
      - *All subgroup members:* continue to review the functional needs
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jCOE4cO68V-QUiZEhJNkrQydNmW71ljaCGGu2Zmnlok/edit#heading=h.8wo3jkrd9im>
      to make sure we aren't missing any
      - *Rain: *break up the functional needs that we have into smaller
      chunks and plain language, and make sure they are addressed in our user
      stories
   - *What we will do next meeting (August 15th): *
      - Brainstorm and draft outcomes based on the functional needs
      - We will *not* be continuing with functional needs next week, so
      please do this asynchronously this week 🙂

Warmly,

Rain
[image: Google logo written with braille dots and ASL hands]
Rain Breaw Michaels
Design Lead, Accessibility UX
rainb@google.com