Re: CFC - Publish WCAG2ICT First Public Working Draft

On 03/08/2023 17:27, Andrew Somers wrote:
[...]
> The continued promotion of WCAG 2.x contrast as if it was somehow valid
> must stop, now. It is time to end this charade and focus on being
> actually accessible.

"Continued promotion" or "dealing with the reality that WCAG has been
either enshrined into, or referenced by, legislation around the world
right at this point, so we're having to make do with the less-than-ideal
situation out here in the real world"...

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux
https://mastodon.social/@patrick_h_lauke | skype: patrick_h_lauke