Re: Timing And Interruptions subgroup, week 1 meeting

*UPDATE*: Apologies, I've made a copy/paste mistake drafting this invite

Local meeting time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20230724T120000&p1=43
Dial-up info: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_ag (Same as AG, note
that this page has the Silver TF time on it, not the subgroup's)
IRC: https://irc.w3.org/?channels=#wcag3-timing
Subgroup page:
https://github.com/w3c/silver/wiki/Timing-and-interruptions-guideline-subgroup

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator