Re: CFC - Update WCAG 3 Working Draft

+1

From: Bradley Montgomery, Rachael L <rmontgomery@loc.gov>
Date: Monday, July 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM
To: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: [EXT] Re: CFC - Update WCAG 3 Working Draft
That was a correct assumption. Corrected below. From: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@ us. ibm. com> Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023 1: 57 PM To: Bradley Montgomery, Rachael L <rmontgomery@ loc. gov>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@ w3. org>; Silver TF <public-silver@ w3. org>

That was a correct assumption. Corrected below.