Re: Security & Privacy sections

On 02/06/2023 14:24, Alastair Campbell wrote:
> Hi Sheri,
>
> We started with anything that mentioned privacy/security.
>
> Then folks added others which have come up previously. E.g. Redundant
> entry had an issue opened on it about privacy.
>
> Anything to do with authentication relates to security, as do CAPTCHA
> and time-outs.

I'm guessing Sheri's ask here was to add this sort of
rationale/information on the actual publicly-visible security & privacy
section itself ... in which case, I agree (as commented on the PR on the
CAPTCHA related ones, but can certainly extend the explanation further
for all of them)

--
Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke