From: Bradley Montgomery, Rachael L <rmontgomery@loc.gov>
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2023 10:25 AM
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: SURVEY Updating the AG Decision Policy (WCAG 3 Related)

⛔
This is an external email.
Hello,

We will be discussing proposed updates to the AG Decision Policy at the June 13th AG meeting. These would take effect after we move to the new charter so primarily affect creating WCAG 3.  Please complete the survey by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on Thursday, June 8th.

Survey on AG Decision Policy Changes (WCAG 3)<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Decision-Policy-23/__;!!N11eV2iwtfs!po8BGBy3aN_ynJlgp8Ei75SK76dogI1v9dBwt_ld1OQidJLbJEpeFwEkK18NTbxxT255XQt4Ro0BYpcBub0o$>

Kind regards,

Rachael

---
Rachael Bradley Montgomery, PhD
Digital Accessibility Architect
Library of Congress
Email: rmontgomery@loc.gov<mailto:rmontgomery@loc.gov>
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, review, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments.
Click here for translations of this disclaimer.<https://secure.wiley.com/email-disclaimers>