Re: CFC - Wording of Notes on 4.1.1 Parsing for WCAG 2.0 & 2.1

Hi, I am unclear as to why XML is included?

satisfied for any content using HTML or XML.</p>

I don't believe it is the case that XHTML served as application/XML to a
browser, for example test.xhtml:

<head>
  <title>Title of document</title>
</head>

  some content here...

is parsed by and coerced into a DOM using the HTML parser.

For example when opened in Chrome I get the following error

This page contains the following errors: