-Alastair

From: James Edwards
You don't often get email from edwardsj@tpgi.com. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
With apologies if this has been discussed before (I'm quite new here, and I haven't found anything about this in the archives):

The normative requirements for Target Size (Minimum) allow pointer targets to have any dimensions at all, right down to 0 by 0, if they meet the target spacing exception.

This seems like a big problem to me (unless it's just my misunderstanding?).

James Edwards