Re: Target size Pre-CFC

Thanks Alastair,

This is much better I think. I'm not an expert on this, but I think the
grammar of the last bit is slightly off, and should probably be this:

> intersect other targets, nor the circles of other undersized targets.

This has three changes:
1. Plural instead of singular. Since you're saying "the circles do not
intersect" I think plural for the rest of that is right?
2. "nor" instead of "or", I don't think those circles can intersect with
small targets, even if their circle isn't intersecting
3. added a comma

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator