Re: CFC - Page Break Navigation

-0.5

I believe that what this SC requires should be exclusively the
responsibility of user agents and so does not belong in a recommendation
related to content authors. My understanding is that some, but not all EPUB
readers already have such mechanisms, and so that at best, this can be an
occasional issue in the case that broad support for EPUB readers is part of
an organisation's accessibility support policy.

This has been discussed on calls before. I don't think further discussion
is needed. Since I seem to be the only person to have this concern, I ask
the chairs to note my objection and proceed with the decision.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core product owner - Facilitator ACT Task Force - Co-chair ACT-Rules