Re: CFC - Moving Silver Requirements to note

+1 with the provision that we verify that the document we are moving to a group note is the most current version of the document (as noted by Janina), and that we continue work refining the substance of the document (as noted by Lisa and Steve).

Thanks for all the great work!

Best,
Sarah