Re: [AGWG SURVEY] "Comments and Critiques for Silver Conformance Model - 3 Types of Testing presented by Rachael" is now open

Hello,

If you would like to try out the scoring and play with different examples,
you can use the attached Excel Workbook.  Please recognize this is all
draft so that we can see how this might work and make adjustments. There
are a number of variations on scoring and normalizing in the workbook once
you've filled out the atomic test results. It should be JAWS accessible.

If you have problems or find errors, please let me know and I will make
adjustments and send out an updated version.

Best regards,

Rachael

--
Rachael Montgomery, PhD