Re: CFC - Add Redundant entry to WCAG 2.2 draft

-1

This success criterion has not been recently surveyed. The current survey
is a month old, and at least part of the time during which it was opened
the success criterion text that was surveyed was unavailable.

I definitely have several points of concern;
- "step" has not been defined. I've remarked on this several times before.
We can't simply assume that someone will know what a step in a process is,
because process isn't defined in terms of steps.

- The exception has a dual meaning. The word "essential" can be read to be
either about re-entering being essential, or the information being
essential. While the former seems the intended meaning, the latter is the
more likely interpretation of it, since the word "essential" comes right
after the word "information" in the sentence.

- "available for the user to select" is vague. "select" can mean a number
of things, including highlighting with a cursor for copy/paste. This needs
to be explicit about what the expected outcome of this user action needs to
be.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe for Web product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R