Re: Add Findable Help

Hey folks,

> In addition, for Findable help it’s possible that the contact information
is not a navigation item because it’s text (e.g. a phone number) so that’s
why we need that language in the new criterion.

That's a fair point. I hadn't considered that. In that case yeah, I agree
with the suggested solution to this.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe for Web product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R