Re: Focus visible enhanced exception

What I was getting at were situations in responsive views (sometimes already kicking in at breakpoints like 900px) where you have left-aligned menu items running across the entire screen and the focus indication may be way off to the right (a somewhat related case from one of our user tests is https://accessuse.eu/en/drop-down-menus.html#existenzgruender <https://accessuse.eu/en/drop-down-menus.html#existenzgruender> - video). I know we failed to define a workable proximity SC, but still wondering whether we can somehow include that in such exception cases, the focus indication should be close to what is being focused...