Re: CFC - Add Dragging SC to WCAG 2.2 draft

Hey Alastair,
I can't tell if the definition of "device motion" was there during the last
survey and I missed it, or if it was added based on the survey feedback.
It's way at the bottom of the document and there is no indicator that there
might be a definition, I can see how I could have missed that. It's a while
ago so I can't say with certainty if I reviewed it. Either way, my comments
on the survey were related to the meaning of "device motion". I had
questions about it at the time, and I still do.

The minutes you linked to have "RESOLUTION: Leave open" on them. The most
recent minutes I can find on dragging was March 24th
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/wcag22-dragging/results>. My feedback
in the survey doesn't seem to have been discussed during that call. It has
"RESOLUTION: Include in the WCAG 2.2 draft, after understanding &
techniques reviewed". Can you clarify when that review happened?