Re: Collections of web pages

On 09/04/2020 17:50, Alastair Campbell wrote:

> *Example: A publication which is made up of a set of web pages available
> at one URI in a linear order, such as an ePub document.*
>
> The last example being the addition. I put in the ‘linear order’ part to
> differentiate from the ‘rendered together’ part of the web page definition.
>
> Again, I don’t think it is needed for the new SCs, but it might help
> with how ePubs are treated in WCAG in general.

why does the order (linear or not) matter? what happens when users can
jump directly to another page in a set...does that make it non-linear
and therefore NOT part of a set?

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux