Re: Ability to revisit/edit things from previous versions (was Re: Trying to be clear - was making the draft for CR accurate)

White, Jason J wrote:
> I would suggest considering these issues more closely during the next
> re-chartering effort.
Agreed - just for the record (and you will appreciate this more than
most) please note that it wasn't a case of 'things not being considered
closely' but rather  we needed to work within _many_ restrictions, some
relating to external factors such as the wide policy adoption of WCAG
and not just technical considerations etc.

Having said that, I totally take the wider point being made here..

Thanks

--
Joshue O Connor
Director | InterAccess.ie