Re: Proposal for support personlization AA from John, Chris, Jan and myself

I think in the triple A criteria you can remove "across a set of webpages".
To me this was placed there to scope "consistently" as in the "series of
webpages" needs to identify the purpose of controls "consistently". I think
in the AAA case, we specifically don't want that, and would want metadata
to be scoped more broadlly (fixed taxonomy, not per web page/series of web
pages taxonomy). I'm also not sure what "and modified" is getting at and
agree as well. I propose the folloowing:

*In content implemented using markup languages, the purpose of conventional
controls[1] can be consistently, programmatically determined through the
use of metadata.  *