Re: CFC: Target Size and Target Size (no exception) SC

> On May 28, 2017, at 3:29 PM, Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com> wrote:
>
> This SC while applicable on all touch screens is most likely on small screen devices.  Today, almost all mobile browsers do not support reflow on zoom.  So small screen touch devices go into a mode that adds horizontal scrolling when enlarged.  So you are suggesting that it’s ok for users to have to initiate a pinch zoom, then scroll the screen and then tap the target in order to get a target that is large enough for them.  I don’t think this is very practical.

That is not what I am saying.    That is what THE SC is saying.

This SC says  ‘Make all the non-text targets big — but all the hypertext links on the page are exempt —  so the person will have to zoom it in order to use any hypertext link’.

What I am saying is that if Zoom is good enough for all the links on the page  — why are we requiring that the few non-text targets be large ?