Re: Can anyone not live with this sentence as the Adapting Text SC's intro? (was Must "technologies being used" be in a SC's text, if that SC has support in 2 technologies?)

Gregg wrote:
> I think the question is premature until we have
> 1. created sufficient techniques for meeting it with all the different technologies
> 2. have proven to ourselves that the technologies will work across all page types.

That creates a chicken & eggs situation, there is no point writing techniques until the SC text is agreed, but we can’t agree the SC text until there are techniques.

Can you at least live with it subject to techniques being written?

Cheers,

-Alastair

PS. Sorry for the duplicate Gregg, I forgot to CC the list.