RE: 1.4.2 audio control, do we want to require the stop mechanism to be more discoverable?

> Can the video part of an auto-playing video also be distracting? I guess
2.2.2 Pause, Stop, Hide covers this part to an extent, though I think that doesn't actually explicitly talk about video per se.

I would assume that video that is shown alongside other content falls under SC 2.2.2.  If the video was the only content shown then SC 2.2.2 would not apply but I'd still require the ability to control video playback.  Perhaps we do need to address control of video playback with some exception (other than pause) for real time or essential video content).

Jonathan

Jonathan Avila
Chief Accessibility Officer
SSB BART Group
jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com
703.637.8957 (Office)
Visit us online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin | Blog
Check out our Digital Accessibility Webinars!