Re: Question #2 on 4.1.1 Parsing - what it covers - ARIA? and How? - and SVG

Strictly speaking malformed aria would be limited to 1.3.1, or 4.1.2 (or
perhaps 1.1.1 on image or input name messups.)
Not what I would want... would love to include in 4.1.1 but it is not
specified there. Wai-aria wasn't around yet.

perhaps add it in the extensions.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*