Re: Re[2]: acceptance criteria for new success criteria

Hi ANdrew

PS ... are we talking about the same thing? I'm talking about that when
experts are testing a web site for accessibility there should be a high
level of confidence that most experts would agree.

It sounds like you are talking about when we gather together to write the
standards... that is a completely separate kettle of fish... and yes I
totally agree we go for consensus, not high inter reliability.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902