Re: Let's add an approved date field to Failures and Techniques

> On May 3, 2016, at 3:58 AM, Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com> wrote:
>
> I see the concept of ‘warning’ as the opposite of a best-practice, or perhaps the lack of a best practice, rather than a guaranteed failure.

What if somebody comes up with a really great idea, that is the new best practice. But it is not one that we have seen before.
Because it doesn’t look like our old best practice, we have a warning that this is not what we expect or think of as being best practice. When in fact it is much better practice.

???