Re: Contrast of focused item (options) in select element

Jonathan,

This is controlled by the OS theme on windows so I think we can state it
is under user control (or at least the OS control!). On Windows 7 this
was easy to change, but I see no way to change it under windows 8.1

Regards,
James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065