RE: SC failure for opening new window without prior notice ?

Hi Aurelien

>From previous discussions with the IG, it would appear that this fails 3.2.5 but not 3.2.2.

Regards,

Vivienne Conway, B.IT (Hons), MACS CT, AALIA(CS)

Director

Web Key IT Pty Ltd

PO BOX 681 Wanneroo, WA 6946

M    0415 383 673   F   (08) 9325 6422

E      v.conway@webkeyit.com <mailto:vivienne.conway@webkeyit.com>

W    www.webkeyit.com <http://www.webkeyit.com/>

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the named addressee. It is confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me immediately by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. This email is subject to copyright, no part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Web Key IT Pty Ltd.