From: Vanessa Me Tonini [mailto:vanessametonini@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:02 PM
To: Joshue O Connor; w3c-wai-gl@w3c.org
Cc: w3c-archive@w3.org; WCAG Editors
Subject: Re: Welcome to the WCAG working group

Hello Joshue, and hello all!!

I am glad to enter in the group! So, I am front-end developer and in these
last year I've been studying and researching about web accessibility in
general in order to get knowledge and share knowledge between the local
developers community.

Nowadays I am working at NIC.br where hosts an W3C Office (Brazil), and here
we have lots of web accesibility initiatives, and one of ours goals is
publish an authorized WCAG translation for portuguese (is almost done).

So as developer I have technical skills and I believe that I can contribute
most with the technical issues. And also with the research that I am doing,
issues and proposals may arise to be discused.

Also is a pleasure be here!

Thank you!

2014/1/13 Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie
<mailto:joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie> >

Dear Vanessa,

Welcome to the WCAG working group and we look forward to your input.
It would be great if you could email the working group list and tell us a
little bit about yourself and what your interests are and how you would like
to contribute to our work. [1]

If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself, or Andrew
Kirkpatrick (fellow co-chair), and Michael Cooper, staff contact - or ping
the list directly. [1]

Thanks
--
Joshue O Connor/Andrew Kirkpatrick
WCAG working group co-chairs

[1] WCAG list <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org <mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org> >

--

Atenciosamente,

Vanessa Me Tonini

front-end developer

 <http://www.magefront.com/> www.magefront.com |
<http://www.vanessametonini.com.br/> www.vanessametonini.com.br

(11) 964 251 274 || (43) 9628 7774  [Tim]