From: Joshue O Connor [mailto:joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie]
Sent: 15 May 2013 13:57
To: WCAG
Subject: Feedback on the WCAG WG Charter

Hi y'all,

Due to some technical hiccups we're are asking you to send your feedback
regarding the charter to the WG list instead. Please have a look at the WBS
page for existing comments etc but these may be incomplete due to tech
glitches. [1] The charter can be read here. [2]

As the WCAG list is public, if anyone is uncomfortable with sending their
comments to it, please feel free to ping Andrew or I directly.

Loretta, Kerstin, Kathy and David could you please check to see if your
comments are correctly captured in the WBS survey?  If not, then please
forward them to the list and/or to us directly.

Thanks

Josh

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/CharterRefreshMay2013/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2013/04/draft-wcag-charter