Re: BIG ISSUE -- re Delivery Units

Hi Gregg,

Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
> Yes
>
> The guidelines as currently written (using delivery unit ) can't be met.

And that is logical. Some image types (when viewed standalone) cannot
meet the guidelines, the same way badly created PDF documents or Flash
movies or Java applets cannot meet the guidelines either.

> So we need to find a way to fix them or delete 8 or so of our core success
> criterion.

Which ones?

>   This is one mechanism that works.  Got another?

Like I said. IMHO, you are creating a problem where it does not exist.
As pointed out by Johannes, the redefinition of existing concepts is not
making things more clear.

regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco - http://access.fit.fraunhofer.de/
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT