Re: Instructions and team assignments for getting to Last Call

Hi Tim,

I think that each test in the HTML test suite fulfills the QA goals for a good test. For example test #1:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test1.html

Mappable - it lists the guideline and SC that it maps to.
Atomic - it tests only a single feature.
Self documenting - the title explains what it is testing and what it expects.
Focused on technology - it is HTML specific
Correct - it's been reviewed by the group and accepted in a straw poll.

If you feel that the tests could be improved and get closer to the QA goals please let me know how.

>...QA Note Test Metadata [2] mentions 14 test
>metadata elements as follows...

There is an XML file that contains all the information contained in the tests:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/checks.xml

The XML file contains several of the metadata elements from the QA note such as "title", "status" and "description". It contains other elements that function similar to the ones in the QA note. For example the XML file contains a "prerequisite" element that I think functions as the "preconditions" element in the QA note.

I'm open to the idea of modifying the XML file so it contains the metadata suggested by the QA note if you feel that is necessary.

Cheers,
Chris