Re: Requiring ATAG conformance

The Authoring Tools WG is working on eliminating this circularity in its
next Working Draft of ATAG 2.0, which should be out in the next couple
of weeks. In any case, the document will be very different from the
current draft, so I would suggest holding off on this discussion until
the new WD is published.

-