RE: Accesskey: there are "techniques"?

There are also browseers that interfere with numbers, and numbers are not
very memorable. If a page is in italian, I would expect "Aiuto" and not
"Help", so accesskey="A" makes more sense.

For things that are standard across sites (home, next, first, help, etc -
full list at http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/types.html#type-links which I
recommend as reading) there is the rel attribute. This is a better technique
since in a given browser it provides the same activation method for all
sites.

Although I don't know of any asian languages which remap the numbers on the
keyboard, it is the case that most arabic keyboards produce arabic numeral
characters by default - in other words the numerals 0-9 are not on the
standard keyboard.

cheers

Chaals