Re: Conformance Claims

There are some tools around that allow the user to validate manually - this
feature is starting to be integrated into automatic testing toools as well. I
know that it is a part of HiSoftware's tools, and supervised some students
integrating it into the Open source WAI-Nu evaluation tool.

I got "not found" trying to follow the link below, but I also have produceed
a tool for declaring point by point which checkpoints are met. It uses
Xforms, so you need a browser capable of handling them - there are plugins
avaiable for "current" browsers, and there are browsers that handle them
natively such as DENG and Xsmiles.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/200305/axforms - there is a readme that
explains what I am doing, and there are several development versions with
more interesting features that don't necvessarily work yet.

cheers

Chaals