Re: [TECH] Requirements for Techniques v0.3

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Cooper" <michaelc@watchfire.com>
To: "Web Content Guidelines" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 5:25 PM
Subject: [TECH] Requirements for Techniques v0.3

> Attached is version 0.3 of the Techniques requirements. I apologize that I
> did not complete this before the holidays, but you know, things get busy.
> This version incorporates comments received to date (unless I've lost
track
> of any) and adds a little more structure.

Hi, here are my suggestion:

Intended users:
---------------
As said by John, is important to add in the "intended users" the "Trainer
developers".

Testability:
------------

There are a contrast in these two paragraphs:
"Techniques related to Success Criteria must be testable. Guidance about
testing methods may be provided. "
and this:
"Example implementations should be provided for untestable Techniques where
possible."

I think that we could correct all these with one sentence:

"Guidance about testing methods for Techniques related to Success Criteria
or example implementations for untestable Techniques related to Success
Criteria must be provided."

these are my two cents :)

Roberto Scano
IWA/HWG EMEA Coordinator
W3C Advisory Committee Representative for IWA/HWG
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org