RE: Multiple versions of a page

I am sure that there are a number of "reasonably obvious" functionality
groupings. I assume that the first thing we will see is the "reasonably
obvious" ones catered for, and later we will see more adaptive systems
designed to better provide for the needs of a wide range of people.

There is old technology available to do this. The real question in my mind is
how to make sure that people are getting a version they can use, and then
how to make sure they can get the version that is best for them to use.

Cheers

Charles McCN