RE: Clear and simple writing

Hi Chas,

CSS can do it but only if there is a standard way to mark the
supplemental graphics. Right?
 When we looked at this before I thought the response was
a) there isn't one
b) we aren't supposed to designate any classes in advance like this.

Are these still the answers?

If so – any other ideas on how to mark the graphics.  (even proxy
servers would need to know which ones to show – and how would they be
included but hidden? )

Any ideas anyone?

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors