Re: Agenda

Charles McCathieNevile writes:

 > For the forthcoming face to face I would like to see the group work on
 > resolving the issues that came from the ERT group - this is a dependency ATAG
 > has that has been waiting a long time.

I understand from discussions with Matt that the forthcoming HTML
techniques draft will contain proposed resolutions for these issues.
If this draft is available by the face to face meeting, perhaps the
issues could be considered by an HTML sub-group during the techniques
session which will be held as part of the meeting.

If we have sufficient attendees with interest in the area we can also
consider  the DOM and script-related techniques.