Re: fun: photos and participants

cool. thx kynn. these are great.

  i tried to use some of the photos. i like "the thinker" aka gregory and
added a smaller version of it. also added photos of william and
cynthia.  my software isn't the best, and i'm doing some really crude
resizing on the actual page of photos...but it's a start.

--w

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium