RE: Proposa for Abstract for WCAG 2.0 working draft

Very nice.

Do we want to say we are trying to make them apply to a wider range of
technologies and understandable too?

Then it might say we are trying to make them apply to a wider range of
technologies and understandable to more varied audiences and in different
languages?

Gregg