Fwd: Indicating Compliance

Here's an additional "compliance scheme requirement" -- not tied
only to WCAG 2.0 (or whatever), but allows expression of other
groups' compliance claims if they so desire as well.  In other
words if we define RDF for WCAG 2.0 compliance claims, the schema
should be expandable so that someone could use the same _method_
to claim 508 or other compliance.  That way similar tools can be
used to evaluate parallel claims.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                    http://kynn.com/