(unknown charset) Re: ALTCOGPRES

Here's a link to my half-finished RDF interface to WordNet., entry for
Eagle. RDF's hierarchical type system thinks of this as the class of
things Eagle, which is a sub-class of the class Bird_of_prey.

http://xmlns.com/wordnet/1.6/Eagle (and XML/RDF file describing entries in
the system above and immediately below Eagle).

I hope to fix this (currently I confuse WordNet synonym-sets with the
terms that constitute them, which creates a broken type hierarchy) and
make it widely known. In meantime, more on WordNet available at
http://cogsci.princeton.edu/~wn/ (framed site, sadly)

Dan