--------------------------------------
Date: 11/4/97 10:19 PM
To: Geoff Freed
From: po@trace.wisc.edu
I was recently asked

Are there any standardized/internationalized icons/glyphs for representing
closed captioning for video? Audio? What should the text associated with
this glyph(s) say?

Sounds like we should have this in our guidelines.  Maybe also a topic for
RC group.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors