Special 3-hour AUWG Teleconference on 29 October 2010 9:00am-12pm ET

Hi all,

As we decided on yesterday's call, WAI-AUWG will be holding a special extra meeting from 9-12ET on Oct 29 in order to get through the large number of proposals.

The proposals to be dealt with will be identified beforehand (hopefully in a survey) to allow comments by people unable to make it to the call.

More details to follow.

Cheers,
Jan

--