RE: Two remaining issues

I'm OK with them

From: Jan Richards [jan.richards@utoronto.ca]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 4:47 PM
To: Boland Jr., Frederick E.
Subject: Two remaining issues

Hi Tim,

There are just two issues left needing your consent:

(1) Rewording the "'Included' and 'Excluded' Technologies" section into
"Web Content Technologies Produced":
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.html

(2) Removing the (lengthy) definition of "conforming alternate version"
because it is not linked from anywhere in our doc. The one place we do
use the term is in the Intent of B.2.1.3 (but terms in the Intent
sections are not linked to the Glossary). Instead we link to the WCAG
2.0 definition directly under "Related Resources for Success Criterion
B.2.1.3:".
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0003.html)

If you are ok with these can you inform the list? If not, please let me
know ASAP.

(On the call, we agree to set the Last Call vote for Monday April 12 -
so the sooner we can get these two items settled, the better).

Cheers,
Jan